Closed or Expired Job Posting This job posting is closed or has expired and is no longer open for applications.
Responsible to handle the Management information reports of the bank. This includes preparation and analysis of the data and providing reports to the Manager and CFO.
Main Responsibilities and Accountabilities:
• Preparation of periodical Management Information report.
• Review and analyse the MIS reports for correctness and distribute to stakeholders on time.
• Manage the planning and budgeting process for the bank.
• Prepare reports on forecast of monthly expenses and profit.
• Analysis of cost and provide inputs for cost reduction.
• Provide information to internal and external auditors during audit of financial statements.
• Automation of MIS packs for speedy and accurate information.
• Provide information for Rating agencies and other consultants as and when required
Education level required :
• Qualified CA/ICWA/CPA/MBA in finance
• Minimum 5 years experience in finance function in a banking environment, out of which at least 3 years of experience in preparation of MIS reports and analysis
• Exposure to financial and management accounting in a banking environment.
Specialist Skills required for the Job :
• Working knowledge in Business Objects and Cognos planning tool is preferable.