Closed or Expired Job Posting This job posting is closed or has expired and is no longer open for applications.
To ensure quality in every system change in terms of preparing the scope of testing to meet the requirements of the business, test planning & execution, including data migration validation.
• Understand and analyze areas of impact of the change requirement and provide testing effort estimation as per the defined methodology.
• Plan, determine test scope, write and execute test cases covering Functional, Technical & Regression testing.
• Prepare scope & approach documents for critical testing.
• Work closely with IT & Projects to plan and execute testing while ensuring optimum utilization of resources & alignment to run plan.
• Identify test automation areas & recommend improvements to procedures and processes to enhance service levels and reduce TAT.
• Ensure clear & concise communication/MIS /testing status updates are sent to relevant stakeholders.
• Share knowledge / experience of new/existing developments and enhancements to any systems, solutions to increase knowledge repository which is essential to the team.
• Ensure adherence to QA process to comply with agreed policies and procedures.
• Perform any other duties or tasks as required or instructed by the line manager to support the smooth operation of the department.
• Minimum 5 years’ experience in Banking with knowledge of various banking products and systems
• Experience in Lending module with knowledge of Flexcube, Retail Lending system (RLS) &/or Finacle will be preferred.
• Expertise in financial reconciliation will be an added advantage
• Project Management Skills
• Strong Analytical skills
• Excellent Communication & inter-personal skills
• Flexibility to work in shifts