Closed or Expired Job Posting This job posting is closed or has expired and is no longer open for applications.
To ensure RAKBANK’s Information Security is in compliance with federal and state laws, regulations, and Central Bank’s system’s standard industry practice, policies, and procedures.
- Work 24X7 in security operations center
- Analyze and investigate security log data from a large number of heterogeneous security devices, network devices and production servers
- Provide threat and vulnerability analysis as well as action on security advisories ·
- Assess vulnerabilities in production systems and reporting respective owners to fix it
- Monitor and support security infrastructures like IDS, Loggers, SIEM, Anti-Malware, APT etc.
- Carry out the BAU activities including requests raised for approvals, ensuring email release requests are reviewed and responded on time
- Prepare various reports with relevant security metrics for senior management
- University Degree or equivalent qualification
- Minimum two years of experience on technology areas such as programming, system administration, database management and helpdesk
- Technical competence in Quality assurance, Information Systems Auditing, Networking, Database Management, Operating system & Application Development
- Good standard of oral and written communication to issue instructions or guidelines, make proposals, issue internal circulars, draft correspondence
- Analysis skills on ACL / Business Objects / Database Querying tool to substantiate the work required to be done
- Knowledge of Relevant UAE Central Bank, and Government policies and regulations relating to compliance responsibility
- Strong understanding of IT operations: help desk, end-point management, and server management
- Knowledge of generic information security standards/programs and frameworks as well as best practices