Closed or Expired Job Posting This job posting is closed or has expired and is no longer open for applications.
We are looking to hire a Corporate Dealer to assume responsibility for Treasury Sales Business in the UAE i.e. marketing and delivery of all treasury products, profitability, business growth, external interface, communication with other business units as well as to actively contribute to the overall sales revenue and to work on developing and obtaining approval for implementing Foreign Exchange, Money Market and Derivative products in the market.
Key Responsibilities -
• Work closely with Business Banking, Retail Banking, Wealth Management and Credit Department on FX and derivative product approvals and processes to book them.
• To conduct Bank’s business within the limits/parameters fixed by the Senior Management.
• To work on developing and obtaining approval for implementing Derivative products in the market
• To maintain a high standard of customer service in order to increase Bank’s market shares vis a vis existing customers and enlarging the Corporate base.
• To actively market in FX Spot, FX forwards and derivatives to customers and enhance the business turnover and profitability
• To maintain a professional service and high profile so as to enhance the reputation of the Bank in the treasury market.
• To keep abreast of latest trends in the foreign exchange markets and advice customers.
• To conduct foreign exchange seminars/workshops to compete effectively with our peer group Banks in the region
Extensive GCC/UAE Sales experience in FX and Money Market products to Clients.
• Minimum University Graduate. MBA will be an advantage
• Minimum 5-7 Years.
• Extensive Knowledge of Foreign Exchange and Money Markets.
• Some understanding of Derivative and Structured Products.
• Sound understanding of general banking practices
• Ability to project the image of the Bank as a professional institution for its Treasury services among all the clients of the bank.
• Ability to increase overall income from Retail Consumer, Business Banking and Corporate clients.
• Ability to build new relationships for treasury Services among all the segments of the bank customers in the UAE