Closed or Expired Job Posting This job posting is closed or has expired and is no longer open for applications.
To ensure quality in every system change, in terms of preparing the scope of testing, test planning & execution, including data migration validation.
• Understand and analyze areas of impact of the change requirement and provide testing effort estimation as per the defined methodology.
• Plan, determine test scope, write and execute test cases covering Functional & Regression testing.
• Work closely with IT & Projects to plan and execute testing while ensuring optimum utilization of resources & alignment to run plan.
• Ensure clear & concise communication on timely status updates to relevant stakeholders.
• Ensure adherence to QA process to comply with agreed policies and procedures.
• Perform any other duties or tasks as required or instructed by the line manager/reporting Assistant Manager to support the smooth operation of the department.
• Minimum 3 years’ experience in Banking with knowledge of various banking products and systems especially Finacle, Flexcube etc.
• Knowledge of account services, clearing, remittance &/or cash management will be preferred.
Specialist skills required for the job:
• Strong Analytical skills
• Excellent Communication & inter-personal skills
• Flexibility to work in shifts