Closed or Expired Job Posting This job posting is closed or has expired and is no longer open for applications.
To assist Head of Product in the review and development of existing and new liability products (Employee banking, payrool ACs).
- Prepare effective Business documentation and other relevant drafts required from the perspective of Product launches and market research
- Manage the smooth running of RV from a product prospective and ensure it creates a significant fee income pool for the bank
- Conduct comprehensive market studies, analyse, develop and implement a competitive marketing plan and strategy to increase market share.
- Ensure effective representation of liability and RV products through the Cross Sell campaign
- Manage the end to end process of development and enhancement of Process, Systems and Procedures, for implementing new & enhanced product offerings, and renewal process of existing Policies.
- Comply with RAKBANK / Central Bank regulatory requirements at all times
- University degree
- Minimum 5-7 years of work experience in product managment
- Knowledge of the Banking Industry, specifically business, with the perspective of Product Structuring, Service Levels, Customer Needs, Competitive Environment in the UAE
- Strong project management skills
- Strong relationship management skills
- Leadership skills to motivate and influence sales team
- Self-motivated, creative and a proven self starter