Closed or Expired Job Posting This job posting is closed or has expired and is no longer open for applications.
To create and manage the Bank’s internal communications activities.
• Develop and implement internal communications strategy
In conjunction with the Head of Corporate Communications, develop and implement on an on-going basis an internal communications strategy that meets organisational objectives and aligns with the Bank’s overall strategy
• Manage internal communications channels
Manage and monitor the Bank’s internal communication programme so that internal stakeholders (staff, management members, volunteers and branches) are informed of organisational news, issues and direction. This includes sending out circulars and notices to advise the staff
• Point of contact and advice on internal communication across the Bank
Be the first point of contact for internal communication enquiries and requests for advice
• Project representation for internal communication
Identify and initiate improvements to work, customer service, quality, work processes and organisational matters in order to contribute to business efficiency goals.
• BA in communications or journalism
• Fluent in English and Arabic (reading and writing)
• Excellent English & Arabic written and verbal communication skills
• Strong bi-lingual editing and proof reading skills
• Knowledge of the not-for-profit sector
• Able to work on own initiative
• Strong diplomacy skills