Closed or Expired Job Posting This job posting is closed or has expired and is no longer open for applications.
Looking for an opportunity to hone the skills you have learnt at ACCA? This is your chance to acquire relevant work skills, raise your professional profile or to widen your employment opportunities!
Successful candidate will be placed in the Risk function in the bank.
- The bank's Risk function includes the following units:
- Credit Risk
- Market Risk
- Treasury Middle Office
- Enterprise Risk Management
- Fraud Risk Management
- Internal Control
- Information Security
Candidates will be provided opportunity to work in any or all of the above units depending on the aptitude of the person and business need.
- Internship will be initially for a period of six months and is further extendable
- Stipend will be paid, depending on the candidates' qualification
- Currently pursuing and have completed ACCA
- Minimum Bachelor’s degree
- Must be able to illustrate great initiative as a highly motivated team player with a positive and outgoing attitude.
- Be very detail oriented, well organized, and able to multi-task and prioritize assignments with limited supervision.
- Good communication skills